How to apply to MHP Ethics HelpLine
The hotline "Ethical control service" (hereinafter - Service) is provided only for registering and processing of information on violations of anti-corruption policy at MHP (hereinafter - the Company). The Company reserves the right to refuse in the registration of messages that do not meet the criteria of registration.
The Service is not intended and does not register the following:
- claims and complaints of consumers and customers for the Company’s products or services, as well as other claims within the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumers' Rights”. For such cases please use: website http://ryaba.ua/, hotline +38 0800500001;
- complaints at third parties that are not the Company's business partners;
- complaints of home life issues or other problems that are outside the Company’s responsibility and competence or its employees;
- threats to other persons;
- messages and requests in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On requests of citizens." For more information please contact the Public Relations and Corporate Responsibility Department as per details listed on the website https://www.mhp.com.ua/en/contacts.
False information discrediting the honor and dignity of others is not appreciated.
If you are in Slovenia all legal relationships arising from the review of your messages will be governed by the laws of Slovenia. Your report will be reviewed in Sloveniain accordance with the Integrity and Prevention of Corruption Act proactively applying the Protection of persons reporting on breaches of Union law of the EU.
If you are in other EU countries all legal relationships arising from the review of your messages will be governed by the laws of the European Union including the Protection of persons reporting on breaches of Union law. Any terminology used in this document, should be interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the EU.
If you are outside the EU your report will be reviewed in Ukraine. Legal relations that arise in connection with the review of your report to be governed by the laws of Ukraine.
Personal data consent (in the case of non-anonymous messages)
By pressing the "Continue" button, as a personal data subject, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data, as well as transferring them to third parties including the cross-border transfer for the purpose of collecting, processing and storage of personal data, to review the reports and provide feedback to you.
You give your consent to the processing of your personal data using automated means or without, the company itself and/or the administrator of personal data on behalf of the Company, and agree that the Company and its subsidiaries may transfer your personal data to third parties in accordance with the law.
A list of all departments and affiliated companies of the Company can be found at https://www.mhp.com.ua/en/about/structure.
You acknowledge that before filling out this form you have been warned about making your data in the database of personal data of the Company as well as of your rights and third parties who receive your personal data in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and (if outside the EU) the Law of Ukraine "On protection of personal data."
Warning about the absence of an emergency
This service is not an emergency service.
Do not use the Service to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property.
Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response.
If you need urgent assistance, contact your nearest law enforcement or emergency services.